Monday, March 26, 2007

and the sun comes out!

Ok, I PROMISE that I'll get better at updating this blog more often. I am so indebted to my sponsors that it's the least I can do. Life is crazy these days, but there are only signs of good things to come--the air feels like summer now.

I was sick most of last week, and lost a lot of training because of that. On the one hand, I could more exclusively study for my monster Organic Chemistry exam without looking at my bike with guilt. On the other hand, my bum is pretty sore from getting back on the bike again yesterday. Since the weather is absolutely beautiful, I am taking my baby outside for the first time today! My brother Alex is going to show me the ropes as far as road biking goes, and thank goodness because as I've said before, I don't even like driving with these Michiganders (that's right--they call themselves Michiganders, and I have heard some controversy on the sexist implications of that title :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Yeah, you need to update more. Maybe you can chronicle our exploits this afternoon, haha. It's going to be really windy, but we should be ok, and I'm prepared now if we get a flat. ;-)

March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home