Sunday, August 19, 2007

Soaking up the last of the summer sun and rain.

I wanted to apologize for such the long delay for the last of the Big Ride installments! We got home late, late, late on Monday night, and I spent all day Tuesday sleeping and relaxing with my family. The very next morning my parents and I headed up north to a little cabin on Thunder Lake where I got crappy cell phone coverage and even worse internet access, so I didn't get a chance to publish the last of the ride entries. Thanks for all of the support and patience!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz i hope you get this. This is james from your chem lab. I azm signed up to do that ride in june. Would love to get some advice from you. Jcrosby2@emich.edu

September 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up Liz? Im cold and i am shamed lying naked on the floor, but it's ok, because my heart will go on. Haha, how have you been?? I'm not sure if you got my email last week or whenever, but I was just stoppin by to say hi!

-Sean

January 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home