Friday, August 03, 2007

Day 35 – Resting in Valpo.

Rest day, rest day! Ane and I feasted on granola and yogurt that we had swiped yesterday from the cafeteria for breakfast. We sauntered over to the Starbucks for some coffee with the boys, and met Jerry there who was trying to read but we distracted him for a while. I came back and did some bike maintenance, some sleeping, some reading, and all of the resting that I try every rest day to accomplish. It was great.

Ane and I went over to the super-Wal-mart to pick up yummy yummy salad fixings, and a microwavable orgainic burrito for me. After much dilemma and trial and error, she finally figured out her camera situation and bought a Cannon similar to mine (her old one was ruined in a rainstorm this week). After some computer time at the library, and some chill time in the lounge, we’re off to bed to get ready for our short week coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home