Monday, June 25, 2007

Big Ride Kickoff

The Big Ride is officially underway! The group of riders met Monday morning at Stan Sayers Park in Seattle, Washington to begin their journey across the country by bike.

To see the slideshow from the event, click on the photo below. There are a lot of pictures, so you may want to speed up the show, or get comfy!



By they way, this is Alex, Liz's brother. I'll be helping her with the photographic and web publishing duties while she's on the ride.

(originally posted on June, 29, but moved for continuity)

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda May Moore said...

EXCITING!!!!!!!!!
awesome pictures, and thanks goes to Alex for being so wonderful to help her sis :)

Liz, you continually amaze me-- I love you.
and Thanks for the cds! you made my day more than ever!

-keeping being Amazing!-

June 29, 2007  
Blogger Amanda May Moore said...

and... just realized that there are six cds!!!!!! oh my goodness!!!! you just made my life!

June 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home